Wednesday, February 08, 2006

6 months :-)

It seems like I only blog when I'm sick... why is that? Perhaps it's because that's the only time I allow myself to slow down enough to record some thoughts. I don't know...

Jason and I have hit the big 6 month anniversary this week. Since I was sick yesterday, I got to stay at home and plan an incredibly fun evening while Jason was working. We had cheese fondue, beef fondue, and then chocolate fondue. We managed to make dinner take 3 hours. Yum, yum, yum. Candles everywhere, surrounded by rose petals. Yeah, it was fun. And, by the way, we stayed within our Weight Watchers points for the day :-) Now THAT took some hard planning and work.

Ah... I'm so lucky. I'm married to the best man on the planet...

Girls, you can look, but don't touch :-)

.