Friday, January 12, 2007

Another day, Another dollar.

Sheesh. Do you ever feel like you have the dumbest job in the world? I do. I go to work every day. I type all day long... and play a little. I eat lunch with Jason (by far the highlight of my day). Then I go home. Sometimes I go to Tae Kwon Do. Sometimes I study. Sometimes, though rare, I even watch some TV. We are at a place in our lives where we just.... are. We do nothing spectacular. We just exist. I don't like it. We're in the process of change... hopefully. Jason is applying for new youth ministry positions in Baptist churches. This is his passion, it is becoming mine. We miss having youth to goof off with and teach and love. In the meantime, we will go to work every day and make a little more money, then leave work and spend it paying off bills, or buying food. We'll survive.

.